Saturday 5 April 2014

When It Was

When every single second I had miss you
I knew how hard I fall this time
:)

How hurt was it
When you just pass by without any greetings
Yea
Maybe I'm the one who should greet first
Since I'm the one who made all this bullshit
But how could I
Whenever I see you
Just feel like fragiled heart
I can't explain how I feel
Feeling guilty ?
Or sad ?
Or acquaintance ?
Or love ?
:x

I have no ideas with all this
Just feel like if only thing could turn back
And be like what we used to be
The only baby for you
:')
And I didn't say that to you
Pretend like there are nothing happened
Then we can still be so
That's what I want now
May I ?
:/

I know I couldn't turn anything back
And I'm just the stupid idiot making those stupid nonscense to you after all
What had I done ?
Keep on blaming myself
I feel down
What do you feel ?
Not even dare to ask
It's just kinda funny
*tease
:]

Never know the very first sight on you
The very first greet of you
The very first asked by you
And the very first time with you
Had just ended by the way
We aren't want to be so
I would like to apologise what I had done
But I don't even dare to text anymore
If only you don't feel anything
I don't know
Or
It's just hurting each way
And all was just
I think too much ?
'>w<'

Today
I see you
In every of my eyes
When we're getting closer
I don't know how do you feel
And I just feel like holding it back
Are you ?
:)

As if my position was just
Can be pissed off after what I had done
Without any forgiveness or chances for me
Then I would rarely understand
How deep am I in your heart
:)

Always been asked to cheer myself up whenever
Keep on busying myself with nothing
But whenever I stop
I still think of you
Whenever I heard the songs
I still think of you
Whenever I see anything
I'll still think of you
Is it 
I had used to be the way you appeared
And it just needs time to overcome all these
And you'll slowly been missing after all ?
I would like to have the answer
Please
I had suffered a lot due to that
I just don't wanna feel like
Everything down
Can't even concentrate when every moment of my mind was just you
I missed
I loved
I cried
<'3

I'll keep everything in silence
And just let it be
When time past
And God will plan for everything
Just let it be
I will
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment