Tuesday 8 April 2014

Bye Once

I thought I can
I thought I'm tough enough
As if I really do so
:')

Hours by hours
Days by days
Although it was only the second day
I felt bad
Without you
I mean
Can't even see you once
Or keep touch with you
Just don't know why
Maybe
I had get used to the days be with you
Every moments
Every seconds
There are you beside me
If only the days could be back
<'3

I wonder how are you there
Do you miss me too
Are you fine
And all
I was just questioning myself
Without any answer
That day
I saw a post
Your sista school
UITM
Happened something bad
And I don't know why do I care about it
Trying to search who was the one involved
And I found the name
NURUL
Wow
Why such ?
It was your sista name too
I wonder if that really your sista
I don't know
SO
I found out some more articles about it
Then I found
That's not your sista
Then only felt better
Why do I care much about you
Even your family
Why
I wonder why ?

Fine
Everything had passed
I was the one still standing here and don't wanna leave
Since everything had change
The time
The people
The situation
Even the feeling
Why am I still being such stupid
Surrounding here recall everything of us
How I wish
We could be back
As before
:')

But
Whenever I think of her
I just can't get over
I know
Without her blessing
Me and you are nothing
And so
Whatever of us
Are just bullshit
I know
I didn't make a wrong decision
Since she was and will be my everything
All the times
You're too
Now
But I can't make sure for the rest time
Then I had made such decision
That made me suffer like hell now
If only I didn't ask
If only she didn't answer that way
If only you didn't ask that
If only I didn't reply you that way
IF ONLY
Everything had happened
Life still have to move on
I could do nothing for it
I daren't to take any action
I was lost
I tried
I cheer
But I failed once again
Who could help me please
Get out of such doubtful situation
I wonder who can help
And I know
There are only one for me
That's myself
But I just can't handle well this time
Maybe I do really fall hard
<'3

I need you so
I can't let go
I want you still
I always will
Cause you're the only one for me
Westlife - The only one for me

Every song that I'm listening to
I just think of you
Everything happened around of me
I just think of you
Every place I had gone
I just think of you
Tell me how to stop all this stupid action
That only made me hurt more and more
Yet
You won't be back
T~T

I can't smile like before
After what I had done
And recover so soon
And laugh like nothing
Why do you inspire me a lot
WHY
>w<

I always think of
If we are still the same as before
That day
I could talk to you happily
That day
I could hold you
That day
I could own you
:')

Bye once
If only I could do that
<'3

No comments:

Post a Comment